How to connect AirPods to android. Whether you own AirPods or not, you’ve no doubt heard about their magical wireless capabilities or at least their hype. There’s no doubt that these sleek, small earbuds are a great way to listen to music or take calls on the go, but you might also find yourself wondering how to connect AirPods to your Android phone. While AirPods are compatible with just about any Bluetooth device, including PCs and Macs, Android phones are a bit more limited in their AirPods connectivity. Fortunately, connecting your Android phone to AirPods is simple. Here’s how to go about doing it.
Before we go into how to connect Apple AirPods to an Android phone, it’s important to understand that you’ll only gain a limited advantage. By default, you won’t be able to check the battery level of the AirPods or their charging case. You won’t be able to make use of Apple’s extensive gesture support for iOS users. However, you can connect your Android phone to your AirPods and begin listening to music by following the steps below.
How to Pair AirPods with an Android Phone
It’s simple to pair your AirPods with an Android handset or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. Follow these steps to do so, but this might differ a little bit based on your Android device:
1. To pair a new device on Android, go to Settings > Connected Devices > Pair New Device. Your phone will now be in Bluetooth pairing mode.
2. Make sure your AirPods or AirPods Pro are in the charging case and that it is open.
3. To pair the AirPods, press and hold the Setup or Pair button on the back of the case for a few seconds.
4. When your AirPods are ready to pair, a light on the inside or front of the case will begin to flash.
5. Tap the AirPods from the available Bluetooth devices list on the Android device, then confirm any prompts that show on the Android device.
How to Monitor the AirPods’ Connection and Battery Life
Download an extra app to keep track of your AirPods’ connectivity and battery life on your Android device. AirBattery, Podroid, AirBuds Popup, and Assistant Trigger are all free alternatives.
You can track the total battery life of an AirPod as well as the individual battery lives of the left and right AirPods using these applications.
How to Pair AirPods with AirPods on a Windows PC
You can connect your AirPods to your Windows PC just like any other Bluetooth device, but you’ll have to manually set them into pairing mode first. Despite the fact that the AirPods work with any Bluetooth device, Apple’s seamless pairing process is unique to its own devices.
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your PC.
2. Open your AirPods charging case, but don’t take out your AirPods.
3. To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods case until the LED flashes white.
4. Click “Add Bluetooth or other devices” on your PC or laptop.
5. From the Add a device menu, select Bluetooth.
6. From the list of available devices, choose your AirPods.
7. You’ll receive a confirmation message if everything went smoothly. Close the window and start using your AirPods by clicking Done.
- AirPods Pro Review: Time To Buy
- Apple AirTag Review: The Best Tracking device
- How To Change Your Username On TikTok
- How to Change Privacy Settings on Twitter
- How to Delete a Telegram Account
- How to Delete Reddit Account
- How to Change Your Steam Username: 6 Easy Steps