Connecting your AirPods to your HP laptop can be a great way to enjoy your music and audio without worrying about wires getting in your way. You can easily connect your Apple AirPods to your HP laptop with just a few easy steps, so you can enjoy your favorite audio content immediately. Whether you are streaming music, watching a movie, or listening to podcasts, having your AirPods connected to your HP laptop will improve your audio experience.
In today’s article, we will walk you through how to connect your AirPods to your HP laptop, on both Windows 10 and 11, so you can start enjoying your audio content in no time.
How to Connect AirPods to HP Laptop
Connecting your AirPods to your HP laptop is quite simple. To connect your AirPods to your HP laptop, place the AirPods in pairing mode. You can do this by putting the AirPods in their case and pressing and holding the little button on the back till the status light begins to blink white. Your PC’s Bluetooth settings should then display your AirPods in the Add a Device window, and you can click on it to pair and connect.
Depending on what version of Microsoft Windows your HP laptop is running—Windows 10 or 11—the procedures are a bit different. So if you want to connect your AirPods to your HP laptop on Windows 10 or 11, follow the step-by-step guide below.
Connect AirPods to a Windows 10 HP Laptop
Here’s how you connect AirPods to your HP laptop if Windows 10 is running on it.
1. Place your AirPods in their case and make sure they are fully charged.
2. On your computer, click the start menu and then “Settings,” an icon in the shape of a gear. Alternatively, you can type “settings” in the start menu’s search box.
3. Next, click “Device.”
4. If the Bluetooth is toggled off, make sure it is turned on. You can find the Bluetooth option beneath the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option.
5. Here, click “Add Bluetooth or other device.”
6. In the Add a Device window, click Bluetooth.
7. Next, open your AirPods case.
8. Hold down the button on the back of the AirPods case until the light turns white and begins to blink.
9. The AirPods must appear in the list of discovered devices, ready for pairing. Click on it.
10. Finally, wait for Windows to connect to your AirPods. A success notification with the phrase “Your device is ready to go” will appear. Click Done.
Connect AirPods to a Windows 11 HP Laptop
For Windows 11 users, here is how to connect AirPods to your HP laptop.
1. On the taskbar, right-click the Windows icon.
2. Next, click “Settings.”
3. Click Bluetooth & devices.
4. If Bluetooth isn’t turned on already, toggle it on.
5. Click “Add Device.”
6. Put the AirPods in their case, and then make sure it’s open.
7. Hold down the AirPods case’s button until the light turns white and starts blinking.
8. On your PC, click Bluetooth.
9. Here, Windows will search for devices ready to pair. Select your AirPods from the list when they appear.
10. Finally, wait for Windows to connect to your AirPods, then click Done.
Connecting AirPods to an HP Laptop: Troubleshooting
If you follow the steps above but your AirPods still won’t connect to your HP laptop, there may be a problem with them or a Bluetooth problem with your laptop. Don’t freak out if you have trouble connecting your AirPods to your PC. Here are a few frequent problems and their solutions:
Outdated Bluetooth driver: One of the main reasons why your AirPod won’t connect to your PC is when the Bluetooth driver is outdated. Update your PC drivers and see if that helps.
AirPods not in pairing mode: If you’ve updated your Windows drivers but your AirPods still won’t connect to your PC, it’s possible that the AirPods aren’t in pairing mode. To make sure your AirPods are in pairing mode, put them in their case with the lid open. Hold down the button at the back of the AirPods case until the lights turn white and start blinking. Once your AirPods are in pairing mode, give it another try to see if the problem has been fixed.
Bluetooth is not enabled: Check to see if your laptop has Bluetooth turned on. To turn on Bluetooth, go to the start menu, then settings (the gear icon), then devices, and then toggle the Bluetooth switch to the right.
Bluetooth not working: If you have tried all the above solutions and your AirPods are still not connecting to your PC, try different Bluetooth headphones to see if they function. If not, your laptop’s Bluetooth may not be functioning properly.
As you can see, connecting your AirPod to your HP laptop is very simple. Airpods are not only for Apple products; you can also connect them to your Windows laptop. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step guide provided in this article and start enjoying your audio content in no time.
Are you wondering if you can connect your AirPod to your PlayStation 4? The answer is yes. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect your AirPods to your PS4.
More on How to
- How to Connect Airpods to Android
- How to Delete a Spotify Account: The Easiest Way
- How to Uninstall Steam Games
- How to Delete OnlyFans Account: 6 Simple Steps