How to repost on TikTok. TikTok is one of the latest social media platforms that is rapidly growing. With over one billion active users every month, TikTok has become a go-to app for individuals to express and share their creativity through video content. Just like any other social media app, TikTok also allows users to repost other people’s videos, similar to Twitter’s retweet feature. In this tutorial, we’ll cover how to repost and undo a repost on TikTok, as well as how to repost someone else’s TikTok video on your Android without a watermark. But what does reposting mean? Let’s find out!
What Does Reposting on TikTok Mean?
TikTok now features a “Repost” button, which is similar to Twitter’s retweet function. That means TikTok now allows you to repost videos, which will be shared in your followers’ feeds as if you were the original poster. Although your profile image will also be displayed, the owner of the video will still receive credit.
How to Repost on TikTok
Have you noticed any funny or useful videos that you would want to share with your followers? Here is a guide on how to repost a video on TikTok.
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone and make sure you’re logged into your account.
2. Once logged in, find the video you want to repost.
3. Once you find the video you want to repost, tap the share button (an arrow icon) in the bottom right corner of your screen.
4. Next, the “Send to” menu will appear, showing the new “Repost” feature and other options like your contact and social media handles with which you can share the video.
5. Tap the “Repost” option (a yellow button with white arrows) in the left corner.
6. Add your caption message. This will help your followers understand why you reposted the video.
How Do You Undo a Repost on TikTok
You have the option to undo a repost on TikTok if you change your mind after reposting a video, or maybe you accidentally repost something you don’t want. To find out how to, follow the guidelines below.
1. On the video you’ve reposted, tap the share button again (the arrow icon).
2. Tap the “Remove repost” button.
3. A pop-up will appear on your screen; tap “Remove” to confirm.
How to Repost Someone’s TikTok Video
On TikTok, you can repost someone else’s video without any watermark, but as you are probably aware, doing so is against the platform’s community rules. Therefore, before you repost someone else’s video, be sure to acquire the owner’s permission to avoid any copyright issues.
Repost Someone’s TikTok Video: On Android
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to repost someone’s TikTok video without a watermark using your Android phone.
1. Open the TikTok app and make sure you’re logged into your account.
2. Find the video you want to repost.
3. Tap the share button (the arrow icon) in the left corner.
4. Under the “share to” menu, tap “copy link.” This will copy the video link to your clipboard.
5. Open your web browser and visit ssstik.io to download the video without a watermark.
6. Once there, paste the link you copied from TikTok into the text field.
7. Tap the “Download” button, then select the “without watermark” option to start the download.
8. Once the download is finished, go to the download section of your browser to check if the download was successful.
9. Now, go back to your home screen and open your TikTok app.
10. Tap the plus sign icon at the bottom navigation bar.
11. On the recording screen, tap “upload” to access your local files (videos and photos).
12. Locate and select the video you download, then tap “Next.”
13. Here, you can edit the video by adding text, effects, and more. When done, tap the “Next” button.
14. Lastly, add a caption and hashtag to your video. Then tap the “Post” button.
- How To Change Your Username On TikTok
- How to Delete Apps on Android: 3 Different Ways
- How to Clear Cache on iPhone to Fix App Issues